Tronsmart Onyx Apex Earbuds Highly advanced active noise cancelling technology allows an experience that is unheard of. Qualcomm QCC3040 chip allows Apex earbuds to provide better sound quality by up to 50% with battery consumption as low as 40% compared to the last generation. Designed to provide stable connection with low latency. Qualcomm's cVc 8.0 noise cancelling technology coupled with 2 microphones in each earbud transmits an unrivaled hands-free call quality. Equipped with a class leading 10mm audio driver that delivers an exceptional listening experience while enjoying music and watching movies.
- BALANCED SOUND QUALITY: Onyx Apex Wireless Earbuds are equipped with Qualcomm QCC3040 chip that supports AAC / SBC / aptX protocol.
- Long-lasting battery: USB-C charging cable / wireless earphones with up to 5 hours playback time + up to 24 hours battery life in the charging case.
- Minimalist beautiful: the slim, compact and ergonomically shaped buds offer a high level of comfort for long music enjoyment. Comes with 2 pairs of earplugs to meet different needs.
- cVc 8.0 noise cancellation: Onyx Apex wireless earbuds also fits Qualcomm cVc 8.0 technology, your earbuds are equipped with two built-in microphones, they automatically reduce ambient noise when calling and let the other participants hear clearly even in a noisy environment.
- One-touch control: control the playback of music and videos and answer and end calls by simply pressing it.
Model: Onyx Apex
Input: 5V/750mA Max.
Chip: Qualcomm® QCC3040
Bluetooth Version: 5.2
Bluetooth Compatibility: AVRCPv1.5, A2DP v1.3, HFP v1.7
Transmission Distance: Up to 10m/32.8ft
Battery Capacity: Earbuds:35 mAh; Charging Case:400 mAh
Play Time: Up to 5 Hours (On a Single Charge) Over 24 Hours (with Charging Case)
Charging Time: Earbud: About 2 Hours Charging Case: About 2 Hours
Driver Unit: Φ10mm
Connector: Type-C Port
Dimension: 63 x 30.1 x 41.85mm/2.48 x 1.19 x 1.65 inches
Net Weight: 50g
Warranty Period: 06 Months Replacement Warranty
* Sales invoice.
* A description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
* You may need to return the item for quality inspection.
* It will not be renewed after a replacement sent.